I'm Back!

After a long hiatus, I'm back! I guess this will be more of a travel blog, with the majority--if not all--of my posts being in reference to my travels. Although I went to Israel last summer, the first two years of law school have been fairly devoid of extensive travels for me. Law school requires insane amounts of work and concentration! Anyway, I am traveling in Croatia, Hungary, and Austria with my brother for two weeks so this seemed like a good opportunity to start posting again. The first half of our trip is complete; we took a train from Zagreb to Budapest today. Because my iPhone is the only wifi device I brought with me, I might not post any more entries until I'm back in the U.S. But don't worry, they will come! I wrote parts of a few posts while on the train today (my iPhone typing skills improved drastically by the end!).

Comments

Popular Posts